Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 28: Bangkok Day 3

Another day, another buffet breakfast. Another sleep until noon, another happy hour. Nothing exciting for you to hear.

This is our check-out day but since our flight doesn't leave until after midnight (00:55) Friday morning we paid extra to keep our room until 7 p.m.

I will keep this post short and confess my sins to the world: With all our free time We did not go visit the Grand Palace or Reclining Buddah. We didn't even leave to eat at a restaurant or breathe fresh air.

WE DID NOT LEAVE ONCE! We lazed about that hotel for two and a half days!

A full 55.5 hours, from Tuesday at 2 p.m. until Thursday at 9:30 p.m.

I can say I have been to Bangkok but certainely can't say I've "done" Bangkok. My apologies to the city for choosing relaxation and red wine over everything it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment